Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I Don't Know Why

i'm not exactly sure why he makes me feel this way. 
...why he can make me smile without even trying. 
...why he can easily give me the biggest butterflies in my stomach by just looking at me.
...why he can just smile and it makes my heart melt.
...why he can text me and it makes my heart skip a beat when i see his name on the screen.
...why he can make me try so hard to become a better person so that i can deserve him.
...why he can make me stay up late at night wishing just maybe he'll like me back.
...why he can cook like a pro and have it make me like him even more.
...why?
all i know is that i must be going crazy. feelings like these only exist in fairytales. and yet...i can't get any one of them to go away. i'm not sure if it's love...or if it's just a crush. But as of now, i'd definitely say it feels like more than just a crush. i long to know how he feels about me. my heart almost aches at the longing.
...maybe it's just a high school crush.
...maybe im just being a typical girl and blowing things out of proportion.
...maybe im psyching myself out and making my feelings worse by thinking about it all.
...or maybe i am falling. and falling hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment