Sunday, October 3, 2010

Transforming Continuously

Hey guys! Short update for you.

So, I stated something short in my last blog about my issues with my faith and such. Well...consider that blog post HISTORY! Because...this weekend...even though there was no BIG occurrences... God used the normal things in life I did to show me His wonderfulness. Friday is when it began... I went to North Central for the day. Chapel worship was AMAZING! I don't know what the speaker was even saying (no one did apparently...lol), but the rest of the day was just chill. I took pictures of a friend to widen my photography portfolio...and it was just an incredible day. Saturday was boring really. I just worked and then relaxed after work. Sunday was GREAT! I worked, and then went to church at DSMI. The guest speaker had AMAZING things to say. But it wasn't what he preached on that got to me. It was just God. I connected to God during worship once I started to open up. And then at the end of the guest speaker's sermon... I just really began to feel God working in me. My fears, doubts, and lack of faith and hunger for God the past couple weeks....GONE! It was so awesome. No...obviously I'm still not a perfect Christian...and still have stuff to figure out. But don't we all??? But I have rededicated to my goal to read my Bible every day, do devotions, and worship Him. Each day. :) And I want Him to be the center of my life. Which I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to happen. And I know it WILL happen. It's already started. I just have to make sure I put in that daily effort and stay on FIRE for Him...always longing for more and more of Him. I can't wait. :)

GOD IS MY FAVORITE!!! AND HE'S AMAZING! I LOVE HIM!!!

Thanks for reading. God Bless.
:) Becka

No comments:

Post a Comment